• The downstairs of this home is one living space that incorporates the living room, dining room and kitchen. There's a giant sliding door that reveals a small deck and a beautiful native garden on view through the glass walls that surround the downstairs.
• We love being able to look straight into the garden from the kitchen. How inspiring.
• The long countertop gives plenty of space to work, and it's all open to the dining room table.
• The dining area. We like how all the cabinet doors are set flush and flat; it makes the kitchen look tidy and packed away.
• There's even a built-in fridge.
• What a great light over the dining room table!
• See the whole house tour here: LA House Tour: Debbie and Olivier's One Window House
(Images: Laure Joliet)