We love the combination of dark gray, white, and bright colors in the kitchen. So this tiny pantry from a recent house tour at Apartment Therapy really jumped out at us. Take look at Scott's little pantry, with plenty of interesting vintage details.
• 1 A peek into Scott's pantry, part of his restored apartment in a historic building in Washington D.C.
• 2 We love the combo of dark walls, white cabinets, and bright artwork.
• 3 Vintage lighting, and an old letter "S" from a restaurant sign.
• 4 A greyhound!
• 5 A vintage servant's call button in the kitchen! Not much use to us servantless cooks...
• See the full tour: House Tour: Scott's Detailed Restoration at The Ontario at Apartment Therapy
Related: Kitchen Spotlight: Scott and Marie's Vintage Warmth
(Images: Rachael Grad)