Did you know that this month is Kitchen and Bath Month at Apartment Therapy? There is so much good-looking design inspiration over at our sister site this month! We'll be rounding up some of the more cooking-related posts each day for you, and to kick it off, here are ten great kitchen design posts from the past week. There's an old-fashioned kitchen with a dumbwaiter, inexpensive trivets, and some small-space ideas from IKEA.
• 1 Sources for White China - White dishes are always in style.
• 2 Garden Resource: Sharing Backyards DC - Gardening in other people's backyards.
• 3 Do You Prefer Your Kitchen Countertops Bare or Cozy? - Cluttered or clean?
• 4 Bowery Kitchen Supplies - A classic resource in New York City.
• 5 Flickr Finds: Heather's Spice Rack - A great double-duty IKEA hack.
• 6 House Call: Chris' Green Kitchen - A handyman's kitchen. Keeping it real.
• 7 French Style Brussels Townhouse - A kitchen with a dumbwaiter! We've always wanted one of those.
• 8 Kitchen Inspiration From the My Deco Files - Very pretty kitchens.
• 9 Using Tiles as Trivets and Coasters - An inexpensive and practical way to bring color into the kitchen.
• 10 Small Space Ideas from an IKEA Kitchen - How can you talk about small kitchens without IKEA?
Related: Kitchen Spotlight: Open Storage in Small Kitchens