Ah, the Eiffel Tower. Perhaps one of the most iconic buildings ever, it was scorned by the French public at the time of its construction as an "odious column built up of riveted iron plates." Could the salt and pepper shakers be far behind?
If you want to add a touch of French kitch to your kitchen nothing short of the poodle works like the Eiffel Tower. You can choose from dozens of variations on the salt and pepper shaker, endless kitchen towels and clocks, and even a cookie cutter. Here are some of our favorite picks:
• Francophile Dinner Plate: Eiffel Tower, $24.00 at Anthropologie
• Dish Towel, $17.00 from Paris France Products
• Cookie Cutter, $7.95 from Sur la Table
• Box Grater, $25.00 from Pylons
• Sweatheart Apron, $28.00 from prettylittlepearl on Etsy
• French Toast Stamp, from Fred $4.53