AT:Chicago posted an item or two from this beautiful modern boutique in South East London. We browsed around their kitchen and tableware and we're smitten...
• Above: the Skittle decanter - whimsical and modern at the same time. We're looking for a good decanter and this has a sense of humor that appeals to us. Yes, that's red and white paper in the glass stopper! 64£, which is a hefty price given the current exchange rate. But if you're interested they do ship internationally.
• Three Snip measuring jug - Three spouts, and a design that looks like it would cradle just right in the hand.
• Double headed Milkii. Double-headed milk jugs. We can imagine these in all sorts of places in our kitchen! 28£.
• ‘Made In England’ rolling pin - Imprints "Made in England" on all your tart crusts and shortbread. 44£
• Modernist mug - To reinforce your modernist tendencies. 10£