From dusty, barely-there grey-blue to eye-popping turquoise, blue is one of the most popular and versatile colors in the kitchen. The right shades can serve old-school country kitchens stenciled in blue geese and vintage flags, then turn around and show off the most sleek and modern kitchen. Here are fifteen examples of blue kitchens from across our network, in all styles and shades of this favorite color. They are all so different, but the blue is lovely in all of them.
And tell us: do you have a blue kitchen? What's your favorite color blue to use in the kitchen?
• 1 Jessica's Blue and Silver Flair - An award-winner in our Smallest Coolest Kitchen contest.
• 2 Lovely tile and blue cupboards in Gaastra's Mini Residence from Small Cool 2008.
• 3 Bright blue backsplash in Laura's Smallest Coolest - House tour at Apartment Therapy.
• 4 Navy blue kitchen at Apartment Therapy.
• 5 A very blue kitchen in Melanie and Kevin's "Racer Pink" in Fall Colors 2008.
• 6 A lovely pale blue color in Nicole and Colin's Streamlined Salvage at Apartment Therapy.
• 7 An elegant blue kitchen at Apartment Therapy.
• 8 Peacock Blue Cabinets - From House Beautiful.
• 9 Another blue backsplash from Harry and Taylor of Brooklyn Kitchen - Check out the full kitchen tour here at The Kitchn.
• 10 A Tiffany-blue kitchen makeover from Alix's Jumpstart project.
• 11 Powerful blue mixed with red and white at Stephanie and Bob's Primary Colors - Click through for full kitchen spotlight.
• 12 Bluish gray tiles at Heather's Sleek and Modern - Another Smallest Coolest Kitchen finalist.
• 13 Dramatic: Ben's Mid-Century Mecca
• 14 A warm, vintage blue: Chad and Ed's Warm Neutrals
• 15 The cheeriest kitchen we've seen: Kevin and Greg's Sugar Shack - Full house tour at Apartment Therapy.
Have you seen any really fabulous blue kitchens lately? Any examples to share?
More Kitchen Color Galleries