Rental kitchens! The most difficult part of a rental apartment. We are mostly stuck with the kitchens that come with our rented dwellings, and yet there are ways to add pops of color and small functional improvements to even the dreariest rental kitchen. Here are a few examples from ten recent Apartment Therapy house tours of personalized rental kitchens big and small. TOP ROW
• 1 Michele Masters an Old School Loft
• 2 Maxime Masters a Rental
• 3 Dan's Upper Market "Lake" House
• 4 Shauna and Stephen's Lively Loft
• 5 Rhiannon and Victor's First "Grown-Up" Home
Have you seen an inspiring rental kitchen lately? Perhaps you've made a small improvement — aesthetic or functional — to your own rental kitchen? Show us!
More Kitchen Galleries:
• Kitchen Gallery: White, Bright, and Clean
• Kitchen Gallery: Inspiringly Clean Kitchens
• Kitchen Color Gallery: Blue Like Berries
• Kitchen Gallery: Living Plants in the Kitchen
• Kitchen Gallery: Grey! Cheerier than You Think.
• Kitchen Gallery: Pot Rack Inspiration