Your kitchen is clean, restocked, and refreshed. You're adding a few finishing touches, like a jar of flowers on the windowsill. You're thinking ahead to having a few friends over to dinner, or hosting the Thanksgiving party. How are you doing? How is your kitchen feeling? Do you have a dinner party on the calendar yet? It's been inspiring to see all your projects and progress. We really liked this nice setup from Heath & the B.L.T. boy via the Kitchen Cure Flickr Pool - a new set of storage and countertop space with an IKEA unit. Take a look at all the notes and annotations; very cool!
How are you doing on this week's assignment? Need any help? Any encouragement? Tell us, and happy dinner party planning!
• This Week's Cure Assignment: Kitchen Cure Week 4: Beautify & Plan a Dinner PartyAnd if you're still thinking about doing a special project, here's a list of some inspiration:
- Paint your fridge with chalkboard paint.
- Paint the whole darn kitchen, why not?!
- Make a custom glass back splash.
- Create your own knife storage solution.
- Replace the faucet.
- Strip the wallpaper.
- Replace your under-cabinet lighting.
- Convert a closet into a pantry.
- Make a kitchen mat.
- Build a kitchen island.
- Organize and label your spices.
- Upgrade your outlet and light switch plates.
- Cover up rusty dishwasher racks with this little hack.
- Spring 2010 Kitchen Cure Gallery of Improvements