Click that lovely eggyolk-colored button on the right to be the first to place an ad, but first read below...
This is a free local service for people living in the New York City metro area who are serious about their kitchens. We have just a few guidelines:
1. Only Good Stuff. Please only list good-quality, solid kitchen supplies and equipment. No broken plates, funky wooden spoons or fried toasters need apply.
2. Categorize Carefully. Choose a category for your ad. This helps others a lot. If you think your ad could live in two categories, fine, but don't list it in all of them. Current categories are Cookbooks, Cookware, Small Appliances, Large Appliances, Tabletop, and Tools & Gadgets.
3. Provide Details. To aid buyers, be sure to include dimensions, conditions and brand/manufacturer if applicable, as well a clear description of your item.
4. Picture, Please. Uploading is easy and pictures make a sale.
5. Don't Be Mean. Participate for the good of this site and one another. Goodness matters here.