Emily LaMarque Studio Location: Newport Beach, CA Every once in a while we like to take a look at kitchen renovations done by professional design studios. They're usually more aspirational than achievable for many of us, but they still provide great visual inspiration and ideas. The kitchen you see above once belonged to a couple who, after finding themselves empty-nesters, decided to sell their high-maintenance beachfront home. The Emily LaMarque Design Studio, based in West Hollywood, stripped the kitchen to its studs, knocked down a few walls, and turned the dated design into a glamorous kitchen befitting its covetable waterfront location.
Here's a little more info about the project, according to the Emily LaMarque Design Studio:
Our main goals were to maximize the views and premium square footage, while paying meticulous attention to detailed finish work. After stripping this home to its studs, every detail was hand selected and hand crafted to rebuild this stunning home...Exotic sapele wood flooring runs throughout...Strass crystal, smoky topaz, and glittery chrome light the space while lighting fixtures from Foscarini and Lolli e Memmoli make dramatic architectural statements.
Other stunning finishing details include the kitchen's hand-pieced quartz waterfall island. Wow! A quick resource list for the other design elements include:
- All kitchen cabinetry is from Siematic through Cooper Pacific Kitchens.
- All the appliances are Wolf and Subzero, Miele Dishwasher, Sirius Hood, Dacor Microwave Drawer, Dornbracht Faucet, Franke Sink.
- The kitchen lighting is by Bruck.
- The dining chandelier is Lolli e Memoli through Minotti.
- All the counters are Concetto by Caesarstone.