Renegade Handmade is the brick and mortar extension of the popular Renegade Craft Fair, which is held annually in Chicago, Brooklyn, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Their Wicker Park storefront features items from more than 300 artists. We found some great dishes, linens and food-related accessories on a recent visit, including an adorable – and seasonal! – strawberry pie charm.
• 1 Strawberry pie charm by T&A Friendly
• 2 Melamine bike plates by Little Korboose
• 3 Anatomical heart diagram handtowels by Girls Can Tell
• 4 Bowls and mugs by Gemma Correll
• 5 Carrot placemat set by Wonder Thunder
• 6 Llama napkins by Cakehouse
• 7 Framed print by CakeSpy
Renegade Handmade is located at 1924 W. Division St. in Chicago. Many of the items are also available in their online store.
Renegade Craft Fair
Related: Etsy Finds: Favorite Dish Towels for Spring
(Images: Joanna Miller)