Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Chicago, IL
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I like that my kitchen has lots of little treasures from my travels. The cabinet space is nice, too, since I’m the kind of cook who actually uses the ice cream maker. A lot.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- I developed an unhealthy fear of my kitchen after I had a mouse earlier this year. To take back my life, I spent like a day studying displays at the Container Store and came home and organized all the cabinets. Now the area under my sink is so perfect that sometimes, when I feel overwhelmed, I just go stare into it until I feel more serene.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Boeuf bourguignon! Though I worry it says something bad about the state of my soul that I prefer the Barefoot Contessa’s recipe to Julia Child’s.
See all entries