Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Olympia, WA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It's the smallest room, but where we spend the most time. I love that we managed to fit a tiny table and two chairs. And it has lemongrass colored walls!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The major challenge of this kitchen was no existing counter space and minimal accessible storage. By finding two kitchen carts, one for storage and one for prep, that miraculously fit perfectly, we have managed to overcome both challenges in a way that works. I also removed the doors on the overhead cupboards for readily accessible pantry items with the added bonus of the awesome open shelving look. It's still a work in progress, but I love my shoebox kitchen.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- It's a tie between a big salad that uses lots of CSA vegetables and anything served on toast.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012