Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Ottawa Canada
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We love the clean and simple look of lots of white and all the natural light that it gets. The mix of cabinets and open storage keeps things interesting, but not cluttered.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The fridge was originally on the opposite wall, eating up precious floor space. By moving the fridge between the other appliances it made room for a norden ikea table (painted white) which has almost doubled our storage and work space and allowed for a pretty chalkboard and hanging pot rack above.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Pizza. We make homemade pizza at least once a week.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012