Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Austin, TX
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is cool and serene. Even though it's small, it's a relaxing place to spend our time after work everyday.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We don't have much space for utensils, so we used some handmade vases I made in college to hold them up on the counter. We also tend to display pieces that are both functional and decorative, like our red Le Creuset stockpot.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Breakfast Tacos! (An Austin favorite.) I also love to bake in the winter, but in the summer I tend to haul out the ice cream machine from the back corner of the one deep cabinet that we have.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012