Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Oriskany Falls, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It is a well practiced dance, the five of us weaving in and out of the kitchen to get things without disturbing the other persons' space when preparing and eating meals. I also have kept the original sink and pull drawers instead of putting in a dishwasher, which I'm guessing most people would think is crazy. Honestly our kitchen is in the 'before' stages again, and we will need to make changes before long. It will be hard to let go of some of the history of our well loved and used kitchen.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Taking out the many layers of old linoleum to refinish the wood below it. The plan was to paint the ugly wall paneling white, but we need to tear down a wall for more room, so everything is on hold for now. Plus cutting the legs of the stools so they can slide under the table and using slim wall shelves for extra storage so as not to interfere with the door opening.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I am always making new things. This weekend we made eggplant pizzas that were really good!
See all entries