Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Joanna & Mike
- Santa Monica, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- 13 years in the making - it's the perfect fusion of glass, wood, steel and stone to create a feeling of contemporary elegance infused with a zen peacefulness. True functional elegance, where beautiful design merges with a down home practical place to chef up great food.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We needed a place to organize and store a set of Rosle cooking tools. To do it, we turned the backside of a cabinet door into a hanging rack. It creates a beautiful display and also keeps the tools readily-at-hand for when they are needed.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- We just hosted our first dinner party after finishing the remodel. We led off with a burrata & stone fruit salad spiked with a homemade key lime vinaigrette and a drizzle of aged balsamic. A main course of slow-cooked tangerine chicken accompanied by Israeli couscous with vine ripened cherry tomato, cucumber and mint. And, of course, plenty of wine!
See all entries