- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Believe it or not this kitchen is a MAJOR upgrade from the apartment I moved out of a month ago. I love the big pantry and full dishwasher, and I get lots of sunlight from the small window above the stove. It's a pleasure to cook in this cozy little kitchen, it makes me very happy!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- The key for me is keeping things organized. I wanted to utilize the wall space as much as possible so I could have easy access to spices, knives, pots, and pans without having to dig around in cabinets and drawers. I was going for a bright, cheerful, beachy look.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- I recently did a great chicken stir fry. It's such a pleasure to have room to prep and chop veggies in my cheerful little kitchen!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2013
KitchnVideo of the Day