- Mattapoisett, MA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I LOVE to cook. I didn't think I would be able to have such a functional area to cook in such a small space. I was also able to get in all of the appliances on my wish list.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- I wanted to eliminate the main entryway from the kitchen area. We removed this door way, added beautiful windows and a corner sink to overlook the backyard. The main entrance was re-located to the adjoining room.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- I love to cook pizza with my family on our bake stone. It's really fun because we all pick our own toppings and then everyone is happy!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day