Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Seattle, WA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The coolest thing about my kitchen are the architectural details. The open shelves above the sink, the art deco hinges on the cabinets and the cane weave panel on the sink cabinet. Oh, and the adorable tiny stove.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Counter space was a big issue for me in this kitchen. The only built-in counter space is in the corner, which also makes things tricky. Those darn corners! After living in the apartment for a couple months I decided more usable counter space was a must. A kitchen cart from Ikea was the perfect solution. Plus it added a bit more storage as well (for all the booze!)/
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Cheese, cured meat, bread and wine...which doesn't so much require cooking as it does assembling, but it's oh so good!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2013