- Emeryville, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- A few years ago when we were living separately, Jeremy visited me in San Francisco and bought the huge BAKERY sign right before his flight back to San Diego. He dumped it in my tiny studio apartment, where it lived in a corner for over two years. We signed a lease for this kitchen without seeing it in person and the bakery sign fit perfectly.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- Trying to keep everything organized and stored. This is still a work in progress.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- That's a tough question, but I'd have to go with pancakes.
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day