From juice glasses to creamers, and coffee pots to breakfast trays, it seems like much of the vintage tabletop and dishware we're drawn to is breakfast-related. Here's a look at few favorite pieces of delightful vintage crockery for your breakfast table. TOP ROW
• 1. Breakfast In Bed Tray - $30 from extravirginhome. Solid wood, and angle adjustable.
• 2. Orange Juice Glasses - $9 from autumnalways. Bright and juicy.
• 3. Hazel Atlas Sugar and Creamer Set - $32 from jwhite2. 60 years old and fabulous.
• 4. Vintage Tea, Coffee Warmer, Carafe - $16.24 from tammylane. Classic 1950s vintage.
• 5. Cock-a-doodle-doo Tray - $15 from eyeforfinds. A rooster to get you out of bed. Made in Ohio.
• 6. Antique Toast Rack - $35 from TheLazyPeacock. Toast for everybody!
• 7. Vintage Juice Pitcher - $22 from TheGinghamOwl. So cheery.
• 8. Hazel Atlas Syrup Dispenser - $17.95 from vintagehomerecycled. A little vintage action for your pancake syrup.
• 9. Bird Napkin Rings - $16 from RetroVintage123. A little birdie for the brunch table.
• 10. Vintage Child Breakfast Set - $35 from PrettyLittleThings10. Wow! We've never seen anything quite like this.
• 11. Set of 8 Pansy Juice Glasses - $32 from gatheringvintage. Gloriously colorful.
• 12. Melitta Tea/Coffee Pot - $53 from coucoumadame. Classic but still so fresh.
• 13. Yellow plates and bowls - $34 from cottagefarm. Just right for toast and cereal.
• 14. frying pan for your sunshine brunch - $15.99 from postroadvintage. Seriously retro.
• 15. Vintage Glass Coffee Canister - $18 from DragonflyFineArt. Love this one.
Do you have any favorite vintage tableware you bring out for brunch and breakfast?
Related: Sybylla's Bright IKEA (Plus Vintage) Renovation
(Images: Etsy sellers)