Got a jar (or a surplus!) of jam, jelly, or marmalade in your pantry or fridge? Turn it into dessert with one of these recipes for fruit-filled cookies, cakes, and tarts.
• 1 Peanut Butter & Jelly Icebox Cookies - Because the only thing better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is a peanut butter and jelly cookie
• 2 Cashew Meringues & Jam - A fabulous, gluten-free treat for any occasion
• 3 Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze - A vegan cake fragrant with citrus and sticky with a luscious glaze
• 4 Hazelnut Rosemary Jam Cookies - Not overly sweet, easy to make, and perfect with a cup of tea
• 5 Victoria Sponge Cake - A British classic filled with jam, fresh fruit, and cream
• 6 Shortbread Jam Tart - So delicious, simple, and easy for spring
• 7 Tofu and Strawberry Tart - A light and healthy tart with tofu, yogurt, and strawberry jam
• 8 Italian Jam Crostata - A simple dessert from the Puglia region
• 9 Bakewell Tart - A scrumptious, jammy treat
• 10 How To Flavor a Cake with Jam Syrup - Turn a plain yellow or chocolate cake into something special
What are your favorite sweet treats with jam, jelly, and marmalade?
Related: Beyond Toast: More Ways To Use Marmalade
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)