- South Pasadena, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- Smart use of space, color, and lighting makes my kitchen cool. Also, I create and test some awesome recipes for my bakery in the kitchen.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- When we moved in the kitchen was in bad shape when it came to storage. As a baker there was no room to store any of my tools and multiple toppings, colors, and extracts. I used stainless steel shelves from Ikea to create storage above the range and stacked round storage boxes to house all the goodies (cookie cutters, food dyes, extracts, cup cake liners, etc). I also used ball jam jars to store spices.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- If dessert counts as a meal, then it would be my banana chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.
Small Cool Kitchens