- London United Kingdom
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Cool clean lines concealing lots of space (extra tall cupboards & three appliances stacked over floor space of one). Plus beautiful wood surfaces to give it warmth!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- We were tight on space and money, so we reused what wood we could salvage from the old kitchen (see photo 5!) to make accessories like cutlery trays (our tray sits on recycled dowel inside the drawers giving space for storing napkins underneath in the same drawer - see photo 4).
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- Anything by Yotam Ottolenghi - probably his roasted aubergine with saffron dressing and pomegranate seeds, cauliflower with tahini dressing and a cast iron skillet corn bread on the side!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day