Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Collingswood, NJ
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We remodeled it ourselves for under $3,000.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We have a formal dining room and we wanted to create a casual space to eat in our kitchen - hence the bar that we built we left over word and refinished bar stools. Also, because small kitchens usually mean less storage, we hung our pots above the stove and made sure that our island has storage both within, under (baskets) and on the side (an old bicycle basket).
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Stir fry! Fast, easy and healthy in the wok.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012