How to clean granite countertops, tips for cleaning cast iron, getting rid of odors, fighting fruit flies, and getting the floor really shiny, below.
Dishwashing and Care of Pots and Pans
• Cleaning Scorched and Burnt Food Off Pots and Pans
• How To Clean Rusty Cookware
• Shayna De-Stinks a Vintage Kettle
• Wear and Care of Your Pizza Stone
• Good Question: How Do I Clean My Cast Iron Grill Pan?
• How To Clean a Cast Iron Grill Pan
• Good Product: Wine Glass Cleaning Brushes
• Looking for a Space-Saving Dish Drainer
• Cleaning Up: What Do You NOT Put in the Dishwasher?
• On Leaving the Dirty Dishes Until the Next Morning
Food, Fridge, and Freezer
Kitchen Appliances and Surfaces
• Good Question: How to Clean Granite Countertops
• How To Clean Granite Countertops - Best Cleaning Products
• How Do You Clean Your Kitchen Floor?
• Looking For One Good Mop
• No More Mops: Cleaning the Kitchen Floor with a Sponge
• Clean the Grill With an Onion
• How Do You Clean Your Oven?
• Our Adventures in Oven Cleaning
• More Adventures in Oven Cleaning
• How To Clean the Toaster
• Are There Natural Oven Cleaners?
• How Do You Clean a Stinky Dishwasher?
• Hot or Not? Oven Liners
• Good Product: Coffee Grinder Brush
Fighting Odors and Pests
• Sniffing Out Kitchen Odors
• Get Rid of Kitchen Food Smells
• Keeping Baking Soda in the Fridge
• Good Question: How To Get Rid of Fruit Flies
• Fruit Flies! What They Are and How To Get Rid of Them
• Tips: Repel Fruit Flies with Rue
• Tip: Bay Leaves in the Pantry
• Try This! DIY Air Freshener in the Crockpot
Cleaning Products and Good Tips
• Sponge or Dishcloth?
• Use a Loofah To Wash the Dishes
• Good Product: Pop-Up Sponges
• Good Product: Sascha Kaposi Soap Dispenser
• Kitchen Cleanup: Mini Robo Vacuum
• What Brand of Dish Soap Do You Use?
• Why Not? How To Go Paper Towel-Less in the Kitchen
• Is Your Kitchen an A, B, or C? Take the Los Angeles County Health Grade Test (and Get a Grade Magnet)
• Kitchen Keeping: Most Memorable Advice?
• Kitchen Cleaning Products: What Are Your Favorites?
• Weekend Project: Clean Your Kitchen in Five Steps!
OK, show us your clean and shiny kitchens!!
(Images: Martha Stewart)