Whether you're a full-time vegan, someone who occasionally cooks for vegan friends or family, or just a curious cook looking for new recipes, take a look at our favorite vegan-centric apps for Apple and Android mobile devices…• 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
) – A free app with recipes, step-by-step photos, and daily tips from PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
• Animal-Free (Android / Apple) – A pocket reference guide for many common and hidden animal ingredients, plus commonly misunderstood or unfamiliar vegan ingredients.
• Smoothies (Apple) – Dairy free, 100% vegan recipes with commentary and step-by-step instructions from Healthy. Happy. Life. blogger Kathy Patalsky.
• Vegan Cupcakes (Android / Apple) – Featuring 75 recipes cupcakes and frostings, this is the mobile version of the cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.
• Vegan Is Easy (Apple) – Especially handy for vegans who like to drink, this app includes information on what food ingredients, beers, wines, and liquors are vegan and which are not.
• Vegan With A Vengeance (Android / Apple) – Featuring "over 150 delicious, cheap, animal-free recipes that rock," this is the mobile version of the cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz.
• Vegan Yum Yum Mobile (Apple) – Use this app to search, view, and organize your favorite recipes from VeganYumYum.com
• VegWeb Vegan Recipe Finder (Apple) – This app features 13,000 (and growing) user-submitted and tested vegan recipes from VegWeb.com.
Do you have any other apps to recommend?
Related: Don't Eat That: iPhone App Helps Decipher Food Labels
(Image: 21-Day Vegan Kickstart)