I love hiking in the summer — those long afternoons spent trekking up a mountainside or through a forest, everything green and fresh. With that in mind, this week I went looking for kitchen accessories that would recall the lovely earthiness of those summer hikes. From timber napkin rings to a mountain range tea towel, from flavored birch toothpicks to a deep green dutch oven, it's a little feel of the woodsy outdoors, but right in your kitchen.
- 1 Mushroom Apron, $36 from Skinny Laminx
- 2 Big Jug of Organic Maple Syrup, $72 from Best Made Co.
- 3 Faceted Boulder Cup, $14 from LEIF
- 4 Texas BBQ Natural Wood Chips Smoking Bags, $4.95 from Kaufmann Mercantile
- 5 Paper Napkins, $1.95 from H&M Home
- 6 Botanical Moss Tea Towel, $22 from LEIF
- 7 Juniper and Lemon Curd Ice Cream, $12 from Jeni's Ice Cream
- 8 Staub Oval Cocotte in Basil, $300 from Williams-Sonoma
- 9 Timber Napkin Rings, $20 from Live Wire Farm
- 10 Mountains Tea Towel, $31 from Fine Little Day
- 11 Turk One-Piece Foraged Iron Fry Pan, $239 from Kaufmann Mercantile
- 12 Flavored Birch Wood Toothpicks, $4.95 from Kaufmann Mercantile
- 13 Le Creuset Revolation Spatula Spoon in Fennel, $14.95 from Zappos
(Images: as linked)