Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Portland, OR
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It's a teeny tiny galley kitchen, but we've made it work for our busy lifestyles - entertaining guests, canning our farmers market treasures, midnight peanut butter spoonfuls. We've realized we can get by on much less space than most.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Our pantry is our saving grace! With absolutely no extra counter space and very little cabinetry, it is our essential place to store all of my home canning, spices, baking essentials, dog food, the list goes on!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Living in Portland, we eat a lot of fresh seafood. One of our favorite meals to cook together is a salmon sashimi/bruschetta fusion. Brian makes a lime-infused salsa with pomegranate seeds, I toast the crostini. Our dogs share in a little nibble of raw fish.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2013