• Hazelnut Cookies from Gourmet - Heavenly bite-sized morsels.
• Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Apricots and White Chocolate from the Bitten Word - An excellent twist on the classic oatmeal-raisin, don’t you think?
• Chocolate Covered Sandwich Cookies with Dulce de Leche from Fine Cooking - These are known as alfajores in Argentina, but all we really need to know is that they involved dulce de leche.
• Quinoa Cloud Cookies from 101 Cookbooks - Full of toasty, earthy flavors and a touch of chocolate.
• Cafe Coffee Cookies from Tasty Kitchen - An excuse to have cookies for breakfast, maybe?
• Maple and Chocolate Chip Shortbread from Epicurious - Anything maple is fine by us.
• Ginger-Chile Caramel Cookies from Leite’s Culinaria - Oh. My. Yes.
• Brown Butter Spoon Cookies with Jam from Orangette - Browning the butter in a simple sugar cookie is so genius.
What cookies are you craving right now?
Related: Tips for Freezing Cookies
(Image: Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)