Confession: IKEA's annual catalog makes us a little weak at the knees. What are the must-haves for 2017? How will IKEA rock our world this year? We're dying to know. And while the full catalog doesn't come out for another two weeks, we got a sneak peek and we're in a sharing mood. Here are the 10 items we're eyeing.
1. GLADOM Tray Tables, $29.99: These versatile tables with removable tray tops are perfect for the living room or dining room, but they'll fit in basically anywhere.
2. VARV Clamp Spotlight, $34.99: Let there be light! These clamp-on lights are intended for the bedroom, but why not use them to illuminate dark kitchen work spaces?
3. LIXHULT Cabinet, $35 each: Put two of these cabinets side by side and you have a modern and affordable sideboard for your dining room.
4. SUNNERSTA Cart, $29.99: Will this kitchen cart be as beloved as the RÅSKOG utility cart? Only time will tell.
5. LOBBAK Rug, $79.99: An indoor/outdoor rug is ideal for your kitchen — and herringbone is always chic.
6-8. GRUNDVATTNET Sink Series: This series is made for tiny kitchens.
- Wash Tub, $8.99: Declutter your sink — or anywhere — with this sleek white box.
- Chopping Board, $12.99: This chopping board is designed to fit over your sink.
- Colander, $4.99: This colander lets you prep without taking over the entire sink.
9. ELVALRI Storage System, $700 as shown: If your kitchen has zero storage space, customize your blank wall with this modular system, in lightweight aluminum and natural wood.
10. BARKABODA Countertop, $229: Herringbone strikes again with this handsome wood countertop.