June is all about Food Adventures here at The Kitchn — and we're keeping that deliberately open. A food adventure could be trying one new ingredient this summer, or growing your own tomatoes for the first time. It could be visiting a farm a few miles away, or checking out that new brewery in town. Or you could push the idea to its far-flung limits and imagine your ultimate food adventure — going anywhere, to eat just one thing.
What would that be, for you? A perfect baguette in Paris? Noodles in Bangkok? A crab dinner in Maine? Take a virtual vacation in your imagination and tell us: where would you go, and what would you eat?
Talking Food & Travel at The Kitchn
- Five of Our Most Memorable Food and Travel Experiences
- Vegetarian Cooking in Cinque Terre, Italy with Tim the Girl
- Food Shopping in Paris and Montmartre with Chocolate & Zucchini's Clotilde Dusoulier
- Why I Rent Apartments When I Travel
- 5 Great Cities for Food-Lovers
- 5 Tips For Taking Better Food Photos When You Travel
- Tips for Building a Travel Eatinerary: Discovering Where Locals Eat & Shop