In our house, the warm-weather staple is cold, smooth, and creamy ... No, we're not talking about iced cream but iced coffee! There are many ways to make it, from using a mason jar or a Toddy, or even a martini shaker. We've rounded up some of the best recipes, tips, and tricks below – and be sure to share your own, too!
• 1 Cold-Brewed Iced Coffee – The Splendid Table's easy recipe for coffee concentrate, which you can mix with ice, milk, or even hot water ... plus, The Bitten Word tries the mason jar method
• 2 How To: Make Iced Coffee – Our tips for brewing, chilling, and adding sugar and other flavorings (great ideas in the comments, too!)
• 3 The Toddy Take On Iced Coffee – An excellent way to make a much larger amount of coffee concentrate
• 4 At-Home Frappuccinos — the Vietnamese Way – Gourmet takes the classic Vietnamese coffee a step further
• 5 Caffè Shakerato – Shake up your espresso Italian-style for a delightfully elegant and smooth drink
Do you have any tips for iced coffee and coffee drinks?
Related: Thirst Quenching Iced Tea: Recipe Roundup
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)