We all know that the best way to enjoy ice cream is to eat it. But since you can't have it at every meal, the second best way to enjoy it is hanging it on your wall.
To kick off Ice Cream Week here at The Kitchn, we have 15 delightful ice cream-themed works of art that will sweeten up your kitchen in no time. The only problem will be deciding which flavor ... or print you like best.
- Evolution of Ice Cream, $25 on Kickstarter
- Darkness & Chaos, $26 from Old English Co. on Etsy
- Watercolor Archival Print, $24 from Kelly Ventura on Etsy
- Gelato Scoops, $20 from Bklyn Larder
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Pop, $20 from Society 6
- Vintage Ice Cream Sign, $30 from Anna Dykema on Etsy
- Melting Ice Cream Sandwich, from Michael Massaia Photography
- Towering Gelato Cone Print, $30 from Anek on Etsy
- Neon Ice Cream Sign Photograph, $20 from Photography by Dyana on Etsy
- Soft Serve Swirl Photograph, $28 from SeptemberWren on Etsy