Happy Saturday, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a look at the whole "Hitler teakettle" debacle, a history of how coffee came to be called "a cup of joe," 35 ways to care for your cast iron skillet, and a step-by-step guide to making your own almond milk at home. Enjoy!
15. The Man Named Josephus: Why We Call Coffee "A Cup of Joe"
14. Cheaper (But Still Reliable) Alternative to a Vitamix Blender?
13. 5 Amazing Ways to Use Almond Meal
12. This Is 2013: JC Penney, Social Media & the Teakettle That Looks Like Hitler
11. Do You For Reals Need a Food Processor?
10. Sophie and Michael's Beautiful 'Discontinued' Oak Kitchen
9. Summer Salad Mojo: The Only 5 Salad Dressings You Need
8. Dinner Recipe: Classic Salad Niçoise
7. What's the Secret to Making a Good Thai Peanut Sauce?
6. The Best Way to Dry a Cast Iron Skillet
5. Recipe: Creamy Baked Orzo with Ham, Peas and Leeks
4. How To Make Almond Milk at Home
3. 10 Kitchen Projects for the 3-Day Weekend
2. Recipe: Warm and Gooey Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. 35 Ways to Love Your Cast Iron Skillet
Previous Hot Posts: Picnic-Ready Salads, How To Wrap a Burrito, a Beachside Kitchen Tour, and a Genius Tip for Quick, Easy Lemonade