Happy Saturday, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a look at the whole "Hitler teakettle" debacle, a history of how coffee came to be called "a cup of joe," 35 ways to care for your cast iron skillet, and a step-by-step guide to making your own almond milk at home. Enjoy!
15. The Man Named Josephus: Why We Call Coffee "A Cup of Joe"
14. Cheaper (But Still Reliable) Alternative to a Vitamix Blender?
13. 5 Amazing Ways to Use Almond Meal
12. This Is 2013: JC Penney, Social Media & the Teakettle That Looks Like Hitler
11. Do You For Reals Need a Food Processor?
10. Sophie and Michael's Beautiful 'Discontinued' Oak Kitchen