Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a scientific look at which method of grilling — charcoal or gas — is better, an explanation for why heirloom tomatoes have scars, a tutorial on how to shuck corn to get rid of all the silks, and all the kitchens from week two of our Small Cool Kitchens contest!
15. 5 Hangover Cures That Went Mainstream
14. What I Fed to 15 Cross-Country Bikers
13. Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: A Scientific Look at Which Method Is Better
12. Drink Recipe: Cold Brewed Jamaica (Hibiscus Iced Tea)
11. Why Do Heirloom Tomatoes Have Scars?
10. How To Shuck Corn Quickly and Cleanly