In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Huffington Post shares tips for saving $3000 a year in food while Bon Appetit makes the case for a $140 turkey. Plus, are picky eaters suffering from an eating disorder?
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Wild mushroom foraging damaging forests - Guardian UK
• America's Next Crock Stars - Wall Street Journal
• Picky eaters may actually have an eating disorder - ABC News
• How to Save $3K a Year on Food Without Noticing - Huffington Post
• Making the Case for a $140 Turkey - Bon Appetit
• The Latest Sodium Wars - Atlantic
• Oct 25, 1955: Time to Nuke Dinner - Wired
• The Dark Side of Benefit Dinners - Atlantic
• Storm wallops Wine Country - Press Deomocrat
• Food Prices Expected to Rise Sharply - CNBC
(Image: Food News Journal)