Do you have trouble remembering to take your lunch when you leave for work or school? There are few things more frustrating than spending the time to pack yourself a healthy, delicious lunch only to forget it in the morning rush. Here are five little tips to help you remember.
• Put your keys in the fridge: If you need your keys to lock up or drive in the morning, put them next to your lunch in the refrigerator. Not keen on putting keys in the fridge? You can also put them on top or get a strong magnetic hook to hang them on the outside.
• Hang your lunch bag on the doorknob: Even if all or part of your lunch is refrigerated, you can hang a bag on the door as a reminder to grab it before leaving.
• Put a note on the door: Stick a Post-It note on the door or use a chalkboard or wipe-off board. Just make sure it's somewhere you'll really see it, like at eye level or on the doorknob.
• Leave a note in your car: Make a note to keep in your car and always put it on your seat or steering wheel when you exit at night.
• Count your items: Determine the number of items you always need to take with you, such as 4: keys, wallet, phone, lunch. Then count off before you leave in the morning.
Or try this cute Don't Forget Me Lunch Bag from MissNatalie on Etsy.
Got more ideas? Share them in the comments!