Soft-boiled eggs - how we love them! We've talked about gadgets that help us make flawless poached eggs - things like PoachPod Silicone Poachers
, an electric Krups Egg Cooker
, and a single egg poacher
But these Eiko Egg Boilers, newly arrived at Vessel, may bypass all those poaching gadgets to be our favorite egg tool yet...
These plastic egg boilers rest on the side of your pot, keeping the egg lowered into the water but still buffering it a little from the water for a gentler boil.
Then the egg can be transferred from pot to table - instant egg cup!
We love these - such a clever idea.
• Eiko Egg Boilers, $19 for a set of four at Vessel. They come in a variety of colors, including transparent.
• Matching egg spoons, $6 for a set of four
• Spaetzle and Egg for Breakfast
• Frisee Salad - try with a poached egg!
• Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Parmesan
• Salade Lyonnais