What You Need
Wrap or tortilla
Filling - Anything that can be rolled up pretty small. I used hummus and peanut butter and jelly.
1. Make your glue by adding boiling water to cornstarch in a 2:1 ratio, water to starch. Mix well and let cool. It will turn into a very sticky paste.
2. Trim edges off of wrap to create a rectangle. You can skip this step if you want, but the clean straight edge makes for a good gluing surface.
3. Cut wrap into whatever size will work for your toddler.
4. Microwave the wrap for 5 seconds to make it pliable (or cook it on a gas burner 5 to 10 seconds each side before you cut it).
5. Spread the filling down the center of the wrap and roll it tight.
6. Smear some paste on the edge and squeeze it together. If needs be, wet your finger to make it apply a bit smoother.
7. Place your perfectly-sized, easily packable, and patently portable snack in a cute little hand. Watch the wrap disappear.
Notes: My biggest issue was the tortilla layers delaminating. A different type of tortilla or wrap may solve that problem, I just used the glue to stick them back together.