Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we learn the secret to perfect Easter eggs, how to make homemade lemon, olive oil, and almond biscotti, and how to kill and eat an iguana. (We know you've been wondering.) Read on for these posts and more!
• How To Make Perfect Easter Eggs - Learn how to properly hard-boil an egg so you can make perfectly un-crackled Easter eggs.
• How To Kill and Eat an Iguana - will this information ever come in handy? Maybe. Just maybe. So wouldn't you rather know than not know?
• 5 Great Spices for Grilled Lamb - The best spices for grilled lamb walk the line between "the natural gamey, grassy flavor of the meat and the smoky, charred flavors of grilling." These five spices do just that.
• Dinner Tonight: Midnight Asparagus with Creamy Eggs - It's that time of year! You know, the short span of time when asparagus is in season and you're fully justified having it with every single meal.
• Bake the Book: Lemon, Olive Oil, and Almond Biscotti - Be GONE, ye plastic wrapped biscotti! These homemade versions put you to shame.
Previous Good Eats: Jim Lahey's Bird Nest Pie and Kale Quiche
(Image: Joshua Bousel/Serious Eats)