Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Peeps Sushi, aka Peepshi! This plus mail order ice cream from the queen of cool, a review of one of our own recipes, and a tortino di cioccolato from Jim Lahey. • How to Make Peepshi = Peeps Sushi
- Plus a primer on eating peepshi properly.
• Dinner Tonight: Ginger and Cilantro Baked Tilapia - Nick reviews our recipe for ginger and cilantro tilapia. It's fast! It's easy!
• Cook the Book: Tortino di Cioccolato - Like a flourless chocolate cake, except with breadcrumbs. Fascinating!
• Dinner Tonight: Orecchiette with Peas, Prosciutto, and Crème Fraîche - Four things we really like — all on the same plate!
• Mail-Order Ice Cream from Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Columbus, Ohio - A review of the best ice cream you'll ever taste.
Previous Good Eats: Polenta with a Leek and Mushroom Ragu
(Image: Grace Kang/Good Eats)