Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. It's Sushi Week at Serious Eats, so here's a great tutorial on making a sushi roll. There are also homemade pudding pops, Chicago-style hot dog buns, and mustardy chicken legs.
• How to Make Makizushi (Sushi Rolls) - A great tour through making a simple sushi roll.
• How To Make Pudding Pops - Pudding pops that Bill Cosby would be proud of.
• Bread Baking: Chicago-Style Hot Dog Buns - Potato flakes, semolina flour, and... poppy seeds!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Mustardy Chicken Legs - Chicken legs with Dijon mustard and crispy panko.
• Packets of Cod with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Parsley Pesto - A fresh meal for summer.
Previous Good Eats:
(Image: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)