Doesn't this kumquat marmalade look cheery and bright? We couldn't pass this one up in our weekly roundup of our favorite posts from Serious Eats. Read on for the link to the recipe, plus how to make your own fruit roll-ups, a British toaster with a window (perfect toast every time!) and tips for taking a fat hiatus. • Sunday Brunch: Toast with Kumquat Marmalade and Goat Cheese
- Something to do with those adorable kumquats.
• Seriously Asian: How to Take a Fat Hiatus - It's all about pickles, salads, and steamed fish.
• What's the Worst Burn You've Endured While Eating - With a very well-timed photo.
• British Perfect Toaster with Window - Look in on your morning toast.
• How to Make Homemade Fruit Rolls - Homemade fruit roll-ups!
Previous Good Eats: Lentil Soup for Supper
(Image: Robin Bellinger/Serious Eats)