• Chocoholic: Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats - Unsweetened chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt prevent these Krispie treats from being too cloyingly sweet, and totally satisfy any serious chocolate cravings.
• Best and Worst Coffee Beans at Trader Joe's - A quick rundown on the best and the worst of Trader Joe's "most festively packaged, theoretically premium, non-decaf, non super-maximum-dark-French-roast beans."
• Beyond Curry: Capsicum Besan Sabji (Bell Pepper and Chickpea Flour Stir-Fry) - The unique combo of chickpea flour and bell peppers offers a nice soft-yet-crispy contrast.
• Bread Baking: Pizza Bread - Tomato, herbs, and provolone all wrapped up in chewy buns. What's not to like?
• The Food Lab: How to Make Chicken Tikka Masala at Home - the secret to this Chicken Tikka Masala is a "salty yogurt-based mariade followed by intense charring on a hot grill." You should also undercook the chicken initially so it can simmer in the sauce before serving.
Previous Good Eats: Stovetop Summer Chicken, Tagliatelle with Parsley Pesto, and Chocolate Granita
(Image: J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)