Lots of goodies from this time last year! We have some Thanksgiving prep tips from Melissa Clark, a recipe for cheddar and leek muffins, some ideas for making a cozy chicken dinner, plus how to make a show-stopping cheesy soufflé (hint: it's easier than you think).
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Chicken and Dumplings: 12 Cozy Chicken Dinners
• Five Thanksgiving Prep Tips from Melissa Clark
• Sweet Potato Soufflé with a Twist
• Old Fashioned Pecan Pie: A Corn Syrup-Free Recipe
• Recipe: Cheddar and Leek Muffins
• Should I Add Salt to My Coffee?
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• How to Make a Soufflé
• What's the Difference? Ales vs. Lager Beers
• Absolutely Brilliant Idea: Roast Grocery Vegetable Platters
• Supermarket Survival: Tips for the Self-Checkout Lane
• A Recipe to Replace Corn Syrup: How to Make Cane Syrup
• Frugal Tip: Cheese Odds and Ends at Whole Foods
Previous Friday Flashback: Oven Baked Tater Tots and Gwyneth Paltrow on Sugar Addiction