When we shared our quick appetizer, radish slices layered on bread with cheese and chives, several of you mentioned that you're trying to eat more of these crunchy, delicious spring vegetables. Are you trying to use more radishes? Here are some recipes and good ideas from our archives.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• An easy appetizer, with radishes, chives, soft cheese and bread. Pretty, too!
• Very quick radish pickles.
• A gorgeous creamy, crunchy radish salad.
• Fresh tuna with radish salad and wasabi dressing.
• Radish and mango relish to garnish a pea soup.
• Yes, you can cook a radish! Braised radishes with shallots.
• And again, this time with rice vinegar and mint.
• Bread and butter with radishes.
• Great snack: radishes with cream cheese and chives.
• And the classic serving idea: radishes with butter and sea salt.
Tips and Ideas
• On growing radishes; they're as easy as it gets.
• Here's our progress of growing radishes, with the first one of last year's season!
• How to make a radish wreath, which could be a great centerpiece for spring tables.
• How to carve a radish into a rose.
• A place setting with a bunch of radishes.
• Have you ever tried French breakfast radishes?
• Beautiful Easter egg radishes...
What's your favorite way to eat a radish?
(Images: Faith Durand)