• Hotel Survival with George Egg: How to Cook a Meal in Your Hotel Room - Have you ever cooked a meal in a hotel room?
• Seriously Meatless: Grilled Entree Salad of Poblanos, Zucchini and Tofu - A fabulous vegetarian entree.
• Meatball Sub - And another fabulous entree, but decidedly meat-centric.
• Dinner Tonight: Kale and Chickpea Pasta - This sort of dinner is one of our favorites.
• Serious Cocktails: Gin-to-Vermouth Ratios in Martinis - "Julia Child preferred an Upside-Down Martini, with five times as much dry vermouth as gin in the glass."
Previous Good Eats: Butterbeer, Pumpkin Shakes, and Magic Wands
(Image: George Egg)