Eggs! We love eggs. Here at the end of January, with short busy days, and little free time, we rely on eggs like nothing else. A poached egg on polenta; a fried egg on a salad; creamy scrambled eggs on toast — an egg adds delicious protein to any meal. Here's a roundup of all our egg tutorials and some of our best tips for choosing, cooking, and eating the incredible egg. Some might say that eggs get a little over-exposed here, but we can't get enough of them! Here are eight tutorials and well-illustrated guides to working with eggs, along with some more tips and recipe roundups below.
• 1 How To Poach an Egg: The Video
• 2 How To Make Creamy, Luscious Scrambled Eggs
• 3 How To Poach an Egg in the Microwave
• 4 How To Fry an Egg: The Video
• 5 How To Make a Soufflé
• 6 How To Make Sweet and Silky Crème Anglaise Sauce
• 7 How to Get the Eggshell Out of a Cracked Egg
• 8 Quick Tip: Use Salt To Help Clean Up Egg Spills
More Egg Tips
• Kitchen Tip: Testing Eggs For Freshness
• How to Separate an Egg
• How Do You Break An Egg?
• Basic Techniques: How to Fry an Egg
• Dorm Living: How To Cook Eggs in the Microwave
• Tip: Hard Boiling an Egg
• Tip: Perfect Hard-Boiled Eggs
• How To Fry-Poach an Egg
• How To: Fry An Egg the Spanish Way
• What Is the Best Way To: Fry an Egg?
Recipe Ideas for Eggs
• 10 Ways to Eat an Egg Tonight
• Un-Scrambled: More Ways to Eat an Egg
• Top Five: Ways to Eat a Fried Egg
• Dinner Solutions: Put an Egg on It
What's your favorite eggy recipe?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)